The J Peachy Gallery, gets out of the studio and hits the road. The J Peachy Remote Control Gallery coming soon to space near you. You can see our creative happenings right from your own living room.
- Crossfire – Dedicated to the wounded Matriarchs
- Holiday Tea Train, Port Moody Station Museum. Sunday December 23rd
- Wild Salmon Warriors Creatively Unite!
- Anmore Nature’s Home
- No longer available for commercial sale
- Granville Street Shared Art Studio
- My Sister is a FISH, please protect her.
- Protected: Art deemed too political for a Grocery Store?
- Thank you Toronto, you are amazing.
- You have a right to feel PAIN. Ok what now?
- BCRC13 « CKGI.ca ckgi.ca/bcrc13/#.UZfo4… 6 days ago
- Excited to be on a digital vacation as of Noon Friday. 1 week ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Wild Salmon Van" fb.me/B7B75HRo 2 weeks ago
- Flying away from your problems or paddling hard to find the solution, which one takes the most energy and who... fb.me/27d8qhq7w 2 weeks ago
- Looking for Wild Salmon Lovers to March in this Saturday's Mayday Parade in Port Coquitlam. call 604 401 4179 fb.me/1GXqgi8Y0 2 weeks ago