- Crossfire – Dedicated to the wounded Matriarchs
- Holiday Tea Train, Port Moody Station Museum. Sunday December 23rd
- Wild Salmon Warriors Creatively Unite!
- Anmore Nature’s Home
- No longer available for commercial sale
- Granville Street Shared Art Studio
- My Sister is a FISH, please protect her.
- Protected: Art deemed too political for a Grocery Store?
- Thank you Toronto, you are amazing.
- You have a right to feel PAIN. Ok what now?
- BCRC13 « CKGI.ca ckgi.ca/bcrc13/#.UZfo4… 1 day ago
- Excited to be on a digital vacation as of Noon Friday. 4 days ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Wild Salmon Van" fb.me/B7B75HRo 1 week ago
- Flying away from your problems or paddling hard to find the solution, which one takes the most energy and who... fb.me/27d8qhq7w 1 week ago
- Looking for Wild Salmon Lovers to March in this Saturday's Mayday Parade in Port Coquitlam. call 604 401 4179 fb.me/1GXqgi8Y0 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I recently completed a project for the Village of Anmore, the place of my future home. The village is a bit of an outpost in Greater Vancouver. Not many people are aware of its existence, although many have travelled here … Continue reading
Come join me and other Creative Spirits at My Sister’s Closet, as we celebrate our sisters through Live Art Creation. Noon-4pm My Sister’s Closet, BWSS Social Enterprise 1092 Seymour, Vancouver, BC
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I did my best to come to Toronto with no expectation. I knew I had to come here; really the fish sent me. About 6 weeks ago I left Vancouver with only my Dog, some art supplies and my creativity. … Continue reading
The above piece entitled ‘STRATA’ was inspired by the emotions experienced dealing with a certain centralized real estate authority. I was incredibly frustrated one day, I was seething in anger and wanted to do something. I had lots of energy, … Continue reading
Gallery Coordinator (INTERN) J Peachy Gallery is looking for two part time interns to assist creative ventures. This position is ideal for an individual who has particular interest in creative projects that relate to Mental Health, Environment and Community engaged … Continue reading
J PEACHY NAMED ARTIST in RESIDENCE for BURRARD INLET MARINE ENHANCEMENT SOCIETY and LAUNCHES FLOATING PUBLIC GALLERY in BURRARD INLET
Port Moody, BC, Canada. September 22, 2011 – J Peachy, local artist has been named Artist in Residence for the Burrard Inlet Marine Enhancement Society (BIMES). The society is a non-profit organization that operates the Mossom Creek Hatchery, a salmon … Continue reading
Jay Peachy Sometimes you get the tenant you need and sometimes you get the tenant who needs you. Life is like that, full of give and take. I am grateful for both. Jay came to me after a difficult time. … Continue reading
A number of my artists friends ask, why is Salmon important to me? Heck I am a vegetarian, I don’t think eating animals is the right thing to do. Plus if they are at risk why are we eating them? … Continue reading
Anmore BC, August 17, 2010 The first celebration of the ‘Anmore Arts in the Garden, event will be held at Roxanne’s house, 1020 Sugar Mountain Way, in Anmore BC, on Saturday August 21st between 2-5pm. The event will feature internationally … Continue reading